Zach’s all time favourite dessert!
This may not be a common in English speaking parts of the world but elsewhere it is an essential flavour in cooking (notably the Arabic and French speaking parts)
4 Doses of baby’s milk formula (if you’re not making this for a baby, try using 120ml of rice milk)
A few drops of Orange Flower essence
- Heat water (or rice milk, if using) and cornflour in a saucepan on a medium heat, whisking all the time.
- Once you obtain a transparent paste (it looks a lot like glue) take the saucepan off the heat.
- Leave to cool a little.
- Whisk in baby’s milk formula.
- Add the orange flower essence (WARNING! Orange flower is a strong flavour)
- Serve once the cream has reached the temperature your baby likes (It can be eaten cold too)
Apricot purée is a nice addition to this cream.
Orange flower is known for its calming effects and is used in a lot of night drinks and desserts here in France.