Why shouldn’t babies with allergies eat like us?
75g Minced lean minced lamb
1/2 Small onion
1/4 Small aubergine
Bechemel Sauce (see previous recipe)
Blender (if your baby is not yet eating lumpy food)
Oven proof dish
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c.
- Wash, peal and cut all your veggies.
- In your frying pan heat the oil.
- Fry the onions and garlic. Then add your lamb.
- Mix in the aubergine and tomatoes and oregano. Mix well making sure that your meat doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Cook on a medium heat for around 15 minutes.
- Blend (if your baby is not yet eating lumpy food)
- Transfer to an oven proof dish.
- Make your bechemel sauce and pour over your meat.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool before serving.
TIP! If you can’t find any lean lamb try replacing it with beef.
WARNING! When cooking garlic, don’t let it turn brown – it leaves a bitter taste.