Zach’s not a big pasta fan but this goes down a treat.
1 Red onion
50g Turkey breast (if making for an adult use 1 turkey breast)
5 tbsp Pasta (if making for an adult use 100g pasta – gluten free an option)
2 Frying pans
- Heat a saucepan of water for the pasta, when boiling add pasta and cook as indicated on the packet.
- Heat olive oil in both frying pans. In 1 frying pan cook the turkey (10-15 minutes).
- Wash and cut your vegetables.
- Fry the red onion and garlic.
- Once the onions are soft, add the basil,paprika and tomatoes.
- Leave to soften (3 minutes).
- Add the vegetable stock and leave to simmer.
- Add coriander.
- If making for a baby, blend your sauce and your turkey.
- Mix together the sauce, turkey and pasta.
TIP: You can find gluten free pasta and vegetable stock for babies online: